Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Ice Cream Treat

I made Strawberry Yoghurt Ice Cream using the same recipe as the Mango Yoghurt Ice Cream. It was really refreshing to treat myself a Mango and Strawberry Ice Cream Combo in such a hot weather. :)

Strange! I have not been able to upload photos to Blogger for the past few days. I wonder why? You can take a look at the ice cream from my Flickr photos. Meanwhile, I will continue to try uploading my photos.


Update on 4 July:
I'm finally able to upload my photo. The Blogger problem still exists. I read from the forum and found the manual way to do it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi SSB,
    I know that ice cream must be very yummy especially in the hot weather. I must try it once I get some strawberries. I make some ice cream yesterday too with passionfruit which is using the mango yogurt ice cream recipe. It's very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SSB,
    You have just reminded me that I have not made my ice-cream yet. I am going out, right now to get the ingredients. Hopefully I will find some time to make it tomorrow and "show-off" on my blog soon.
    Can't wait to see your drool-worthy ice cream pictures. Do have a great day ahead!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really refreshing and so suitable for the hot weather right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SSB,

    I have problems uploading my photos to my blog too. Have you resolved the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grace, wow, I have never tried passionfruit before. I wonder how the ice cream tastes like. Must be too! :)

    Hi Skinnymum, hope to see your ice cream soon!

    Hi wiffy, now I feel like making durian ice cream. Hope I can get some durians soon!

    Hi Wen, I still can't upload my photos! How did you solve it?

    ReplyDelete