Friday, June 01, 2012

Aspiring Bakers #19: Dim Sum Affair (May 2012) - Roundup

Our dim sum theme has ended! Thank you for all the active participation! I hope everyone finds it fun to make your own dim sum at home!

The theme for this month is: Aspiring Bakers #20 - Asian Dessert Buffet! (June 2012), hosted by Moon of Food Playground. The closing date is: 30 June 2012. All entries will be complied and posted by 1 July 2012.

I look forward to your continuous support to the Aspiring Bakers!

If you want to host for Aspiring Bakers, please email me at smallsmallbaker@yahoo.com.sg.
We need as many hosts as we can. Welcome everyone including those who have hosted before.



3 comments:

  1. Applause to all the fabulous dim sum shifu here.

    Sorry I didn't manage to submit any entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting despite the last minute notice. Lotsa chee cheong funs and lor mai gais to learn from last month's entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great round-up! I was asked to host this when Anncoo couldn't participate but I was too busy. The dim-sum makes me drool, dear!

    I know I haven't been cooking much lately due to my strings of events & product reviews, but here's something you may like @ Go Retro With CasaBento Pink Cocolon Bento Box Kit. See u there!

    ReplyDelete