Monday, January 13, 2014

Chinese New Year Cookies Bake Sale!

Have a few requests asking me if I'm selling CNY cookies this year. I have been considering whether I can go through the mass baking again. Haha! So here it is! The mini charity bake sale! As usual I will only bake during the last 1-2 weeks before CNY cos I like all my cookies fresh!

Some of my last year's bake sale.



This year I will not be selling my signature Cashew Nut Cookies. Only 2 types of cookies will be on sale.

Pineapple tarts
Buttery and melt in mouth
* Container full: $10 (about 25pcs)


German cookies
Buttery and melt in mouth
Choose
- plain
- chocolate
- mix plain and chocolate (not marble)
* Container full: $8 (about 35pcs)


Please note that the container I'm using is same as last year.
Top diameter 11.5cm, Height 6.5cm

Last order: 20 January
Baking schedule: 20-26 January
Collection: 25-29 January

Confirm your orders before 20 January.
Again it will be a very mini bake sale. Quantities will be very limited. :)
All to be self collected from my place at Toh Guan Road (near IMM). No meeting up and home delivery.

***
Same as last year, I will be donating part of the sales proceed to charity:
which helps make wishes come true for children with life-threatening medical conditions
and bring them hope, strength and joy.
(Through sggives.org charity donation portal)

A Big Thank you and please support!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, did I order 4 tubs of pineapple tarts? hehe
    I would like to support you again, it's for a good cause and your tarts are fantastic. But this year my family members are going on tour during CNY, have to check with them if they are avail to collect...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss B! It's ok! Your encouragement is enough! Enjoy their holidays more important. Haha!

      Delete
  2. You are a very kind and generous lady to share your delicious recipes plus you are giving some of your sales proceeds to charity. Really admire and respect you. Theresa Tay

    ReplyDelete