Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brownie Pizza

1, 2, 3, 4... It has been 4 months since I last posted anything on my blog. Half of year 2010 is almost gone. How time flies!

I have been seriously neglecting this blog. The lack of posts, and sometimes not responding to your comments. I must have chased away many of my followers. If you are still reading this, I want to thank you for staying with me.


Back to my latest bake - Brownie Pizza, topped with M&M's and marshmallows and drizzled with melted chocolate. It's irresistible for kids and even adults. I love to see children eating this, licking their fingers and chocolate all over their faces, though in a mess and have to clean up for them later.

Try this during this school holidays. You can use any brownie recipes. I will share my brownie recipe in another post.

14 comments:

  1. glad to see you back, ya, my kids will love this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids will definitely love this. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! This Brownie Pizza looks so tempting, my boys sure to love this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey SSB,
    I miss your blog! It's been long time didn't have your update. This brownie pizza simply the best especially for kids. I would love it too :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back :) It has being long since your last point. So happy to see your brownie pizza.. i am sure my boy will love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So tempting! An excuse to bake brownies for my grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SSB,

    Welcome back!

    Though I am not a brownie lover, I am attracted by your brownie pizza too. Waiting for your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for the lovely comments! I'm sure all the kids will love it.

    The recipe still needs some translation so it will take a while for me to post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has got to be the cutest pizza ever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see your post again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks great, i think i wil have more than 1 slice :P.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    Happy to see you back. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete