13 June 2007
Hehe. I feel like this is one of my best bakes so far. Cos the little cakes comes out nice and tastes good too. This recipe is from a chinese baking book I bought at the book fair.
Ingredients (yielded 6 big and 24 small cakes using 2 eggs)
100g corn oil
120g cake flour
2.5g baking powder
1. Beat egg and sugar till white and fluffy.
2. Add in milk slowly and mix well.
3. Add in oil slowly and mix well. Be careful not to deflate the mixture.
4. Add in sifted cake flour and baking powder. Mix well.
5. Spoon the mixture into the paper cups.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven (2nd lower rack) at 180C for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.