Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

This Christmas, I made a Christmas logcake for the first time.

The cake was made of chocolate chiffon cake, spread with nutella. The logcake was frosted and decorated by my nieces with nutella whipped cream. I did tried to help them to make the cake neater, but I was equally bad at it, haha! Luckily, once all the decorations were put in, the logcake looked pretty good! :)



The remaining of the chocolate cake batter, I put into my new mini flower chiffon mould. It was really cute!



Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!!!

May everyone be blessed with good health and happiness!!!

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and all at home! Wow, there's Nutella in your log cake. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSB, Merry Christmas and Happy 2014! Looking forward to continue reading your blog for the coming year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolate cake is so cute. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hohoho~!!! merry merry christmas~~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! That cake looks too good!

    ReplyDelete