Brother was back to stay with us for the past 2 weeks, so I was not able to make anything complicated with the 2 active twins. Muffins are the easiest to make and mimimal washing required. So I made muffins for them to eat.
The popular Nigella's Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins.
These Peanut Butter Muffins comes from 《孟老师的100道小蛋糕》. I also make the nutella version, substituting peanut butter with nutella.
Special edition muffins! Made by combining the remaining batters of peanut butter and nutella so that I can make them into another 2 cups without wasting. One of them looked as if it had erupted, I think the consistency of the 2 batters are different, that's why it turned out like this!
I'm not a fan of dry-mix-wet method type of muffins. But they are really quick and easy to make to fill up stomach when you feel hungry in-between meals.
Peanut Butter Muffins 花生酱马芬
Ingredients (makes 12 mini muffins)
100g peanut butter
60g fresh milk
100g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Whisk eggs and sugar until sugar dissolved. Add oil and whisk until well-mixed.
2. Add in peanut butter, followed by fresh milk, mix well.
3. Sift together cake flour and baking powder. Add into the liquid mixture in step 2. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together well. Stop stirring once the last traces of flour disappear. Do not overmix.
4. Spoon the batter into paper muffin cases until 80% full.
5. Bake at 180-190 deg C for 20-25 minutes (I bake 15 minutes for mini muffins).
Recipe from: 孟老师的100道小蛋糕