Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Kids - Baked Donuts and Fondant Hello Kitty Cupcakes

My nieces birthday all fall in the month of September. So I made something for the goodie bags for their birthday party in school.

These are mini baked donuts with different toppings.


I packed them in these cute cookie bags. So girlish, I hope the boys didn't mind. :P


I did something more challenging for my elder niece after a few practices with fondant.

These few fondant hello kitty topping took me like 2 hours to complete.


Then I bake the cupcakes on the actual day of the party. And put the toppings on. It was very fun to play with fondant actually!


I'm taking a holiday break to Hong Kong this week. Hope to share some photos when I am back. Meanwhile, drop by my facebook as I update there more often. Cheers! :)

8 comments:

  1. 朋友,你可以考虑开甜品屋了。哈哈哈 。。。。。。 加油。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我这点儿功夫只能骗骗小孩子啦。嘻嘻!

      Delete
  2. SSB, you mind sharing or teaching us how you make the hello kitty fondant pls? Thank you!

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. Ok. I will try to show the method next time. You wait. :)

      Delete
  3. the kids must be squealing when they see these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know as I wasn't at the party. I hope they did! Hehe!

      Delete
  4. I am very sure kids were crazy for them! They look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! They happy, I'm also happy!

    ReplyDelete