Sunday, December 09, 2007

Nutella Muffins

9 December 2007


Nutella has always been my favourite since I was young. It's my favourite spread on my bread for breakfast. So I decided to try this Nutella muffins from Precious moments. The swirls I did are not very obvious. Overall the taste is not too bad. The nutella taste is not very strong though. Perhaps because it is only spread on the top. I prefer something very nutella. :)


This is a lemon chiffon cake that I have tried last week. It's the second time my chiffon cake sink again. I guess it has to do with beating the egg whites. Shall try again next time.

9 comments:

  1. Hi, we love nutella too! and I'm so glad that there are several nutella recipes out there to try!

    btw, I am totally confused with beating egg whites!!! some books will tell you to beat till stiff peak, some say not to beat till stiff peak if not the cake will sink upon cooling...so confusing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are confused too? I think I have not beaten to stiff peak stage yet. I always worry that I will overbeat the egg whites, that's why I fail again. Must try it again to confirm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am just a novice like you. I am always not sure whether the egg white has reached stiff peak yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too modest lah. If u figure it out someday, remember to share us some tips in your blog ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boy seem to like bakes that has chocolate mix with vanilla .. now I shd go get some nutella and make this muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, u should try this. I'm sure he will like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ehhh..so happy to come across ur blog! so many great recipes! Thks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, thanks for visiting! I love reading food blogs too. Now I know where to eat when I go to Malaysia next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh no worries, we floggers can take u ard! let us know in advance! ;p

    ReplyDelete