Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Steam Cake

13 August 2007

This is a steam cake using Fenying's recipe from FM97.2. You can listen to her 厨房笔记 programmed every Monday to Friday on 3:15pm. She will teach 2 recipes every week, from cakes to cookies to simple dishes, etc. You can also visit her blog which keeps a record of her past recipes. Hm... sounds like I'm advertising for her. No lah, just wanting to share good recipes with everyone.

This steam cake doesn't require any flour and is simple to do. It's a "zero-failure" cake. But you will need a lot of time and patience to steam it layer by layer 3 times. For those who do not have an oven yet. You can try this!

My lousy photo taken in a hurry.

2 comments:

  1. hihi, would u be able to give the recipe for this? I've tried to go in through the hyperlink u have given but the blog doesn't exist anymore.

    Thanks in advance ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber, unfortunately I did not keep a copy of the recipe as well. So I guess we have lost the good recipe. A good reminder that I must copy the recipes down in future. :(

    ReplyDelete