Saturday, April 02, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you Edith of pReCiouS MoMentS, Honey Boy of Cosy Bake, Alice of I Love. I Cook. I Bake, Yummy Koh and Cherry Potato for this "One Lovely Blog" award.



Here are the rules to abide in order to accept this award and they are:

1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.

I'm skipping the part about 7 random things about me.

I guess many of you have already received this award, so I try not to pass to the same people. I'm dedicating this award to these wonderful new blogs (created in 2010 or later), some of which I have discovered through Aspiring Bakers.

1. Agnes of Agnes Bakes
2. Nancy of Bake for a Queen
3.. Lina of CrustaBakes
4. Loh Wai Fong of Fong's Kitchen Journal
5. Jessie of Hearty Bakes
6. Janice of home cook baker
7. Jessica of Jes's Deli Corner
8. SCP of Love to Cook and Cook to Be Loved
9. Yvonne of Muimui25
10. Janine of Not the Kitchen Sink!
11. Sotong of Sotong Cooks
12. NEL of The Batter Baker
13. Alan of Travellingfoodies
14. myme of 最爱的
15. Joceline of ‘爱’生活 My Life

15 comments:

  1. Thank u for the lovely award!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. appreciated and thanks you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the Lovely Award ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks a lot for the awards :)
    I am so happy bcos U have brighten my days, thanks....lalalala!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an award for you, please come to collect from my blog :http://cherry-potato.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for your award and passing on to me SSB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the award. really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the award SSB! and all the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi SSB, thanks for giving me this One Lovely Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SSB, I would like to ask you a question. Hehe...

    I noticed that when you post a link at your blog to a recipe of mine (for example, my Aspiring Baker entry), it will appear under my post "Links to this post". How do you do so? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hanushi: I didn't do anything to it. I guess the list of links just appear automatically when someone links to u. You see the whole list below here? Some the links I don't recognize too. Puzzles me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, icic... :)

    Now that you mention about your whole list below this post, indeed amazingly puzzling... :P

    ReplyDelete