Friday, February 22, 2008

Meme 2

I've been tagged by Aimei to do a meme for the second time. The topic is - Five facts about myself. This is quite hard as I don't think I have anything interesting to share. So I shall say something related to baking and my favourite foods.

The Meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Five facts about myself:
1. I started to bake when I bought my first oven on 4 May 2007. It is a small 16L oven. Since then, I have recorded every single bake in my blog.
2. I get most of my baking supplies from Phoon Huat at Jurong East Branch near my home.
3. I have not attended any baking classes before. I get all my tips and recipes from fellow bloggers and baking books.
4. I hope one day I will be able to make a proper cake with decorations. But so far I have been avoiding anything to do with piping and using whipped cream. Haiz...
5. I have a weakness for chocolate and ice cream and my favourite ice cream flavours are chocolate and strawberry. :))

Five bloggers I would like to tag:
1. Ellena at Cuisine Paradise
2. Emily at Mimosa's Diary
3. Sherlyn's hobbies blog
4. Sweet Tooth Haven
5. Yuri's Bake Journal

7 comments:

  1. Hi..there,

    Thanks for tagging me on the Meme.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me. Its my first time.

    So u stay near JE? My mother goes to JE PH for demo classes, so she has the vouchers and most of our stuff are bought from there too.

    I frequent the JE library, maybe next time when I go, i can ask u out for a meet up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Small Small Baker,
    Thanks for tagging me. I am so slow with this kind of thing...I took the whole Friday evening to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SSB, thanks for tagging me. It's my first time too! Looks like we are quite close, I'm at Bt Batok :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, nice to know more about all of u. :)

    Yes, I stay at Jurong East and I borrow my books from the JE library too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi smallsmallbaker, you have so many nice bakes..so don't worry I'm sure definitely you'll make a nice decorated cake one day! Jia you!

    ReplyDelete